Answered By: Mary Fairbairn Last Updated: Jul 07, 2016 Views: 446
Yes, the computers in each library are connected to black-and-white printers. You can retrieve your print job from any of the printers in the area around your workstation. Anything you print in the library will count toward your PrintLess @ Furman quota.
Students can also print a Microsoft Office or PDF document from a laptop or mobile device using the following method:
- Attach the document to a new email message through your Furman email account
- Send the email message to email@example.com
- Wait a moment. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to release the print job. Click the link.
- Go to a designated printer, swipe your ID card and print your document.
- Print jobs will only be available for 2 hours.
- Printers with this feature can be found at the following locations:
- James B. Duke Library Research Commons (entry level), Multimedia Commons (lower level), & 24 Hour Study
- Maxwell Music Library
- Sanders Science Library
- Furman Hall - Room 117
- Hipp Hall - Room 206
- Johns Hall - Room 203
- North Village - Building J
- Trone Student Center - SGA Suite