Answered By: Andrea Wright
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2017     Views: 40

Recital CDs from the current and previous year are housed in the music library and are considered permanent reserve materials, but some are locked in the music librarian's office due to space constraints.  Recital recordings from previous years get sent to Special Collections and Archives by academic year.

If you know the exact date of the recital you performed in and it is not available on reserve but is within two years of the present day, contact the music librarian to request the recording be pulled for you.  You will be able to check it out and make a copy of your performance.

If the performance date is older than two years, contact Special Collections and Archives to make an appointment to view the material.

If you do not know the exact date of your recital, the Maxwell Music Library has program books of all recitals from each academic year, so just ask at the desk!